Stitch Hawaiian Shirt Disney Traditions
Wearing a Hawaiian shirt and flower lei Disney's favorite alien celebrates the 20th anniversary of Lilo & Stitch. Sipping from a coconut drink with a flower umbrella, Stitch has made himself a home on island of Kauai with his adopted Ohana.
- Introduced June 2022
- Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collection - Lilo and Stitch "Tropical Delight"
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore's unmistakable style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and design motifs inspired by American and European
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front
- Proudly designed in the USA
Due May 2023