Mickey Mouse Hyperion Studios Sketchbook Ornament – Disney100
(Please note delays beyond our control may occur)
Walt Disney's Hyperion Studios was the birthplace of Mickey Mouse and Silly Symphony cartoons, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio and many more legendary animated films. It's recreated here with Mickey and his iconic billboard atop the building.
- Fully sculpted Mickey Mouse figure and Hyperion Studios building
- ''Walt Disney Mickey Mouse and Silly Symphony Sound Cartoons'' billboard backdrop
- Ribbon for hanging
- Disney100 logo charm
- Disney's studio complex on Hyperion Avenue in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, California housed animation production from 1926 to 1939 before the move to Burbank.
- Part of the Disney Sketchbook Ornament Collection
- Part of the Disney100 Celebration Collections
- Polyresin / stone powder (calcium carbonate)
- Approx. 3 1/2'' H x 3'' W x 1 3/4'' D