Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Satchel Bag by Joey Chou
(Please note delays beyond our control may occur)
Covered in colorful designs inspired by favorite characters, Disney Parks landmarks, attractions and more, this satchel by Dooney & Bourke features the distinctive art style of Joey Chou. The spacious coated cotton bag has leather trim, pockets for all your daily essentials and includes a detachable leather tag celebrating the collaboration between Disney and the artist.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Allover Disney Parks design by Joey Chou*
- Screen art on coated cotton*
- Stitched leather finishings
- Zip top closure with two braided leather zip pulls
- Interior zip pocket
- Two interior slip pockets
- Cell phone pocket
- Interior key hook
- Rolled leather carry handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Silvertone hardware
- Metal feet
- Fully lined
- Removable leather tag with ''Design by Joey Chou for Disney''
- ''Dooney & Bourke Since 1975'' embossed leather label inside
- ''Dooney & Bourke'' embossed metal label on front
*Please note: Each piece is unique. Pattern elements may vary.
- 80% PVC / 20% cotton
- Trim: 100% cowhide leather
- Hardware: metal
- 9 1/2'' H x 12'' W x 5 1/4'' D
- Handle drop: 4''
- Strap drop: 15 1/2''
About the artist:
Joey Chou was born in Taiwan and grew up in Southern California. After graduating from Art Center College of Design with an illustration degree, he has been working as a Visual Development artist in feature and TV animation for the past ten years. He has also worked on a number of children’s book illustrations as well as some large-scale installations. His graphic style is influenced by many great illustrators of the 1960s.