Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Throw Blanket
You'll dream of a world all your own while napping under this colorful throw blanket illustrated with inspirational art for Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair, featuring Alice and the Garden of Live Flowers.
- Soft throw blanket
- Features Mary Blair's archival inspirational art for Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- Alice and the Garden of Live Flowers print
- Contrast fringed trim
- Disney Legend Mary Blair's inspirational pre-production work helped set the visual tone for Walt Disney's 1951 animated feature Alice in Wonderland. She received co-credit for ''Color and Styling'' on the film
- Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- Part of the Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Collection
- 80% polyester / 20% cotton
- 70'' H x 50'' W
About Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Collection
Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland with this one-of-a-kind collection featuring the works of Mary Blair. Disney Legend, Mary Blair began drawing at Walt Disney Studios in 1940. As a pioneer and leading female artist in her field, she was an imaginative color stylist, concept artist, and designer. Blair worked on some of Walt Disney's most popular animated classics, and her topsy-turvy, upside-down art style lent itself masterfully to the film Alice in Wonderland (1951). Create your own wonderland with this distinctive collection of items.