Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Bowl Set
Every day is a Golden Afternoon with your teatime delights served-up in this set of three porcelain bowls featuring Alice and the Garden of Live Flowers. Designs adapted from inspirational art for Alice in Wonderland by Disney Legend Mary Blair.
- Set of three bowls
- Three different sizes
- Designs adapted from Mary Blair's archival inspirational art for Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- Features Alice and the Garden of Live Flowers, plus Tulgey Wood creatures
- Print illustrations on inside
- Raised floral pattern on outside
- Golden finish edging
- Disney Legend Mary Blair's inspirational pre-production work helped set the visual tone for Walt Disney's 1951 animated feature Alice in Wonderland. She received co-credit for ''Color and Styling'' on the film
- Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- Part of the Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Collection
- Wash thoroughly before first use
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Hand wash only
- Small bowl: 2'' H x 4'' Diameter
- Holds 7 oz.
- Medium bowl: 2 3/4'' H x 5'' Diameter
- Holds 17 oz.
- Big bowl: 3 1/2'' H x 6'' Diameter
- Holds 32 oz.
About Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Collection
Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland with this one-of-a-kind collection featuring the works of Mary Blair. Disney Legend, Mary Blair began drawing at Walt Disney Studios in 1940. As a pioneer and leading female artist in her field, she was an imaginative color stylist, concept artist, and designer. Blair worked on some of Walt Disney's most popular animated classics, and her topsy-turvy, upside-down art style lent itself masterfully to the film Alice in Wonderland (1951). Create your own wonderland with this distinctive collection of items.