This website is operated by Double Boxed Toys Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Double Boxed Toys Ltd.
Double Boxed Toys Ltd have a range of various trading names including but not limited to Double Boxed Toys, DBT and DB Toys.
The below clarifications are provided in order to outline the terms and conditions of purchasing through Double Boxed Toys. Here we will clarify box conditions and delivery times.
- We do not guarantee the box condition of any any items. If the boxes are bent, dented, crushed, or scored this is not guaranteed.
- Double Boxed Toys are not responsible for the condition of sealed items/collectors’ boxes and items we cannot view internally prior to shipping such as Funko branded mystery boxes.
- All refunds will be processed 14 days after request.
- We are not responsible for manufacturing defects with products such as paint flaws. These items are not considered as damaged. Paint transfer on the inside of any box is also not considered damage.
- Any costs associated with returns outside of the UK will be covered by the customer and Double Boxed Toys will not provide return shipping labels.
- All pre-orders placed with us are done so via our pre-order allocation service. We source and allocate this item to you. In line with Trading Standards requirements your cooling off period of 14 days begins at time of order.
- All pre-orders for lay away items such as 'Pop Sets' are subject to the lay away terms and conditions and results in the loss of the deposit amount paid. Typically, 25%.
- All standard sized pops sold during ‘Sales', ‘Mystery Boxes’ and 'Special Offer' periods are not guaranteed to be mint condition. We look after them the same way we do with all other orders, but items may have signs of wear and tear.
- Box condition is not guaranteed for bulk order customers (customers ordering multiples of the same product) or international deliveries.
- If for any reason a product licence is not approved from a pre-sale item, payment will be refunded in full on the day, we receive notification.
Double Boxed Toys Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state, province or country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state, province or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. All images used within our website should be considered as stock images with a specific emphasis on UK exclusives. All of the images use within are site should be considered as 'stock images' with a specific emphasis on 'UK' and 'European Exclusives'. These pops may or may not have the 'UK' and 'European' silver exclusive sticker. This is down to Funko releasing the Pops to US with it without the silver sticker. Please enquire directly if you wish to seek further clarification.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
All orders are taken as a “request to supply”. Such requests include the obligation to pay for the goods.
Orders are placed on the system as request reservations with card payment details held by Shopify Payments, or, if selected, payment details processed by Paypal.
Order acknowledgements are emailed to Customers. The order acknowledgement is not a guarantee to supply, not a contract, and it is not an invoice. Customers should always check their acknowledgement to ensure that their requests have been entered correctly.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any order for any reason at our absolute discretion.
No Sales Contract is formed until dispatch of goods. Each contract so formed is specific to the items shipped. Other open “requests to supply” orders will generate separate, individual, and unconnected contracts on the date each is dispatched.
Except for our in-stock items that are clearly marked, all other items are ordered directly from distribution and are in addition subject to the distributor's processing time. Once these items are received, these will then be dispatched at which time the Sales Contract is formed.
Exclusive items ordered from distribution may have generic exclusive stickers on the packaging and may not necessarily carry the exclusive sticker shown in the sample image.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. Quality issues include but not limited to paint defects, mis-moldings and pop damage and such issues should be reported directly to the manufacturer.
Over-sized none standard items are not covered for any outer box damage, wear or tear. All standard sized sized items are covered to a grade 9 (item's acceptable in a condition we would accept within our own collections).
SECTION 5.1 - LAY AWAY PROGRAM
These additional terms & conditions govern any sales through our lay away program:
- The minimum deposit amount for any item is 25%.
- Items can be purchased over 1 month without any additional charges.
- You will not receive the item until full payment has been received.
- All prices shown include VAT.
- You can pay the remainder of your balance at any additional time within the chosen period.
- If you choose the 6 month option and pay within 3 months you will still be charged at the 6 month rate.
- All items shown in the lay away category are in stock at time of sale and once the deposit is paid these will be allocated to your order.
- If you do not pay the amounts due by the deadline agreed you will be refunded in full minus your 25% deposit.
- If you pay in full and cancel a lay away, you will lose the value equal to 25% / deposit value.
- All grails valued over £200 will be shipped in a hard stack. The hard stack may not be mint condition but we will add them free of charge to try and protect further. A new hard stack can be added. Please contact our team...available upon request.
SECTION 5.2 - PRE-ORDER ITEMS
These additional terms & conditions govern any sales of pre-order items:
Pre-order items will ship once they are released. All pre-order items are paid in full specifically for you the customer, as you order and we pay our suppliers. All orders of multiple items with multiple release dates will only be shipped when the entire order is ready for shipping. You may pay an additional shipping charge to have the order seperated and part shipped. Some orders may be part shipped at our discression.
Any pre-order cancellations will incur a 15% restocking fee. Release dates of pre-order items are subject to change and all orders policies including restocking fees upheld. Double Boxed Toys charge a restocking fee as we offer a source and supply service. We charge a service fee for each pre-order item we source for you. Included within the product cost.
In the event that another person uses your account to process orders we will without issue provide you a 100% refund including all delivery charges on the basis you provide us with a crime reference number.
SECTION 6 - RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
If there is a problem with any of the items that you have received please contact us immediately. You just report any order discrepancies within 49 hours of order receipt and your selected address or delivery point.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel or return any items within 14 calendar days of the goods being delivered. The cancellation period will expire 14 calendar days after date of delivery.
Date of delivery is defined within these Terms & Conditions as when the tracking shows the items as delivered or two working days after date of dispatch if sent un-tracked.
You must inform us within 14 days of receipt if you wish to cancel or return an item(s) by emailing email@example.com with “Return” and your order number in the subject line. In all cases we shall give you a returns authorisation number and return instructions.
All items must be pre-authorised and must be returned to us within the 14 calendar days notifying us of your request to return. Items must be returned via registered mail and the customer is responsible for all return carriage costs.
If any item is delivered to your address and the signature on the parcel is not correct and you claim not to have the parcel, it is your responsibility to contact your local delivery depot to resolve. We can only deliver to the addresses provided to us. And we cannot be responsible for who signs for the parcel at your address. If you would like a higher level of courier service or if you have a special delivery request, please contact our customer service team who will arrange a quotation for you.
If you wish to have your parcel insured, please contact our team and we will arrange a quotation for you.
All items must be returned in original packaging with all seals intact and in re-saleable condition.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 state that:
" If the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as the result of handling of the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature characteristics and functioning of the goods, the trader may recover that amount from the consumer, up to the contract price" " Handling" in this context is specified in the regulations as …" that might reasonably be allowed in a shop "
Limitation of liability: Double Boxed Toys Ltd shall only be liable to refund (where applicable) up to the amount paid (if any) by the Customer for the goods returned along with standard outbound postage cost (if any). Double Boxed Toys Ltd are not liable for any other losses or compensation. Please note that requests for reimbursement or replacement for packaging will not be accepted. Replacement goods may be re-shipped in original packaging. Re-imbursement will be made by the same means as payment was affected.
Double Boxed Toys Ltd reserve the right of deduction under the Regulations for any diminution of value as a result of Customer handling, use, health protection or hygiene.
We may withhold re-imbursement until after the returned goods have been received, or positive proof of dispatch is supplied. Re-imbursement is normally made within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
In the event that another person uses your account to process orders we will without issue provide you a 100% refund including all delivery charges on the basis you provide us with a crime reference number.
When you purchase an item using our pre-order allocation service that is not stocked by Double Boxed Toys (or any item with a stated delivery time of 2 or more days), we are providing you with a source, allocate and supply service. We specifically source your item and guarantee you the item in the condition stated within that product’s description at the time of placing your order for our services through our website.
All pre-orders are covered by a 14-day cooling off period that begin when you place your order. Consumer rights regulations allows businesses to charge a reasonable amount to cover their costs if orders are cancelled outside of the 14-day cooling off period. These deductions allow us to cover any administration expenses and to re-market these items.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
It is the customers responsibility to question any descriptions that they interpret. Double Boxed Toys customer services are happy to reply and provide any photo upon request. For example: Any item listed as ‘Damaged’ or ‘Damaged Box’ or ‘Box issues may have issues relating to their box condition. Box condition issues can vary and can identified more clearly by asking Double Boxed Toys customer services team directly. Collectors boxes / Collection Boxes / Sealed boxed / Mystery Box items are not covered under our standard terms and conditions. We cannot check the internal contents of collection boxes sealed or unsealed (some are cellotaped closed, others are unsealed or cellophane sealed – we do not cover the contents of any of these variants). Contents of mystery boxes cannot be returned or replaced. All items will be photographed and watermarked prior to shipping. Condition can vary, from minor cosmetic damage to more distinct damage such as dents, scuffs and tears. Goods sold as damaged are none-returnable and none-refundable.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Double Boxed Toys, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Double Boxed Toys and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK laws and regulations.
SECTION 20 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 22 - Things to note:
- We do not accept the return of any product with manufacturing defects such as paint damage, bad paint jobs. Please direct your requests directly to the manufacturer.
- If an item is specifically ordered in for a particular order, we cannot guarantee that the item will not have signs of wear and light creasing. Pre-ordered exclusives are often handled by several couriers and re-packed a total of 3 times before they land with the end customer. All exclusive items are not guaranteed in new condition although we do everything in our power to ensure that items arrive with you in the condition we would also expect to receive. We will not send out any item with what we class as damage, severe dents, severe folds, box damage. Light creasing is not classed as damage, minor corner damage is not classed as ‘severe’. We reserve the right to review all requests and cases individually.
- Exclusives are used/2 nd hand collectors’ items and consumers rights are in place to protect the customer and our business. Please not that consumer rights for 2 nd hand items/collectables and items that are purchased directly for a particular customer differ from those relating to new items purchased online.
- NEW items are classed as any item we order in directly from distribution or Funko directly for you and consumers rights are applicable by law.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact our customer services team, you are responsible for return charges on all items.
- The statement, all single normal sized Funko Pop items come with Pop Protectors does not apply to sealed boxes and mystery boxes unless stated.
- Our returns procedure and acceptance of returns item differs between NEW items, Items ordered in specifically for a customer and 2 nd hand exclusives. For example: if you order a 2 nd hand exclusive or we order a specific item for you then you can return or cancel the order without issue, but you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Your delivery chargers will be refunded in full if the item has not yet been sent. You will remain responsible to pay for the return delivery charges for the return items you have received.
SECTION 23 BULK ORDERING
If you bulk order any items on our website (quantities of 3 or more) you are checking out automatically checking out those items as a business customer. Your consumer rights are transferred to trading standards rights. We do not accept orders for 3 or more of the same items from consumers unless written consent is given. This can be gained by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this page.
**Courier and Delivery Update**
Given the current restrictions in place by couriers across the UK > if any item is showing as delivered by the courier to your address and you have not received your parcel you must follow the following procedure:
1. Contact your local depot and report your parcel missing
2. Obtain a missing parcel query reference
3. Then contact us with all of the relevant information
4. We will then contact the courier and raise a request for a missing parcel
5. All parcels are scanned with GPRS coordinates at point of drop-off/delivery
6. If the courier states that the parcel was delivered to your address we cannot help further. You must escalate this with your local depot.
Clarification for loungefly customers.
- Double stitching which is visible on some bags is a result of how the products are manufactured and are not classed as defects.
- The ends of stitches may be visible on some bags. This is the way the bags are manufactured and not classed as defects. Unfortunately this is sometimes just how machines finish in the manufacturing process.
- Folds and creases on bags are normal due to the way the items are packaged by the manufacturer. This is common and not classed as defective or damaged. As soon as bags are opened, moved and used, these creases will appear due to the nature of the materials used.
- In stock items can be returned within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Pre-order items are items that have yet to be released. This means they have a 14 day cooling off period from the time of order. Cancellation after this period will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items ordered in specifically for you maintain a 14 day cool off period from the time of order and not receipt of the item. These items are paid for and specifically ordered for you as part of our source and supply service.
- Returns of none damaged products / change if mind are to be paid for by the customer. All returned items must be unopened, retaining the attached product tags and returned in the original conditon received. Products must be free from smells such as smoke and strong odour and in a resaleable conditon.
8. Slight marking/finger marks on products is normal might occur. This is not classed as damage. Partial refunds will not be given on any items which present with this.
- Loungefly/Funko always give estimated ETA’s for when they are due to release items to retailers. They cannot serve all retailers at the same time. This is why you sometimes see some retailers getting them sooner than others. Lead times to any retailer may vary depending on how quickly the manufacturer can ship out their items. This unfortunately means that sometimes, the 14-21 working day ETA that we give to our customers is extended through no fault of our own, but down to the delivery times of some suppliers. We try our best to stop this from happening.
- Loungefly products are intended for use.
- LoungeFly items arrive with us from various manufacturers, distributors and other suppliers. Some come wrapped and others do not. We have no choice whether they are wrapped or not. We ship to you in the same condition and with the same original packaging as we receive them.
- If you purchase multiple of same same bag, this is classed as a ‘bulk purchase’ and negates the returns policy. Therefore, ‘placement’ bulk purchases will not be eligible for refund.
You can write to us at:
Double Boxed Toys Ltd
F1 Helsby Court
Prescot Business Park
Company Registration Number: 11389712
VAT Number: GB 296 6353 58