Disney Dooney & Bourke - Disney Afternoon Satchel
Delivery 10-14 working days (delays may occur)
Carry along fond memories of your favorite Disney Afternoon characters with this zip satchel by Dooney & Bourke. Uncle Scrooge, Chip 'n Dale, Goofy, Max, Launchpad McQuack, and Darkwing Duck are just some of those included in the colorful print pattern by Cortney Williams on this elegant coated cotton bag.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Allover Disney Afternoon character print*
- Characters include Goofy, Max, P.J., Chip 'n Dale, Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Baloo, King Louie, Webigail, Launchpad McQuack, Monterey Jack, Darkwing Duck, Gizmoduck, Gosalyn Mallard, Rebecca Cunningham, Zummi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Kit Cloudkicker, Honker Muddlefoot, and more!
- Screen art on coated cotton
- Contrast stitched leather finishings
- Double zip top closure with leather pulls
- Exterior zip pocket with leather pull
- Three interior slip pockets
- Interior zip pocket with leather pull
- Interior key hook
- Goldtone hardware
- Metal feet
- Fabric lined
- Leather carry handles
- Adjustable, detachable crossbody strap with buckle and clasp
- Artist Series embossed signature leather tag: Cortney Williams for Disney
- Artist bio card included
- ''Dooney & Bourke Since 1975'' embossed leather label inside
- ''Dooney & Bourke'' embossed metal label on front
- Inspired by the Disney Afternoon cartoon series Duck Tales, Goof Troop, Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck, and Gummi Bears
*Please note: Each piece is unique. Pattern elements may vary.
- Coated cotton / cotton / leather / metal
- 9 1/4'' H x 11 1/2'' W x 5 1/4'' D
- Handles drop 4'' L
- Strap drop 21''
About the Artist: Cortney Williams
''I began my journey with The Walt Disney Company in 2000 as a Magic Kingdom Park attractions hostess in the Fantasyland area. I am now a fulltime Graphic Designer with Disney Creative Group. Creating merchandise for Disney Parks is a lifelong dream come true.''